- For the third year in a row, Reuniwatt will be exhibiting on E-World Energy & Water, in Essen from the 7. to the 9. of February.
- Reuniwatt presented its innovations at the Space Village booth during Pollutec 2016 France exhibition, in Lyon from 29/11 to 2/12.
- Reuniwatt exhibited at Intersolar in Munich, from the 22nd-24th June 2016.
- For the fourth consecutive year, Reuniwatt participated to the Smart Grid Paris’ event, renamed Smart Energies Expo 2016. The exhibition took place in La Défense on May 31st and June 1st.
- Reuniwatt presented its research work at the European Geoscience Union’s (EGU) General Assembly on April 17-22 in Vienna.
- Reuniwatt exhibited at the E-World Energy & Water exhibition in February in Essen.
- Reuniwatt was present at the Solutions COP21 in the Grand Palais on the 8th of December in Paris.
- Reuniwatt had a booth during the last EMART exhibition in Barcelona, Spain, on the 25th and 26th November 2015. Key Account Manager Etienne Buessler was interviewed during this event; his video is available here.
- Our CTO Dr. Nicolas Sébastien was at the 4th Reunion Island – Mauritius meetings in Flic-en-Flac on the 5th November.
- Reuniwatt exhibited on the Space Village at the World Efficiency show in Paris, from the 13th-15th October 2015.
- Our CSO Dr. Sylvain Cros represented Reuniwatt at the 3rd International Conference Energy & Meteorology, from June 22.-26. 2015 in Boulder, Colorado.
- Reuniwatt participated in the last Intersolar Europe event in Munich, from the 10-12th June 2015.
- For the third year in a row, Reuniwatt exhibited at the Smart Grids Paris show, from the 27-29th May 2015 at the Espace Grande Arche in La Défense.
- Reuniwatt participated in the last E-World show in Essen, Germany, from the 10-12th of February 2015.
- Reuniwatt was on the Spatial Village at the last Pollutec exhibition in Lyon, from the 2nd until the 5th of December 2014.
- Reuniwatt participated in the 4th Solar Integration Workshop in Berlin, on the 10th and 11th of November 2014.
- Reuniwatt exhibited at the last European Utility Week in Amsterdam, from the 4th until the 6th of November 2014.
- Reuniwatt was present on the last EMART Energy exhibition in Amsterdam, on the 5th and 6th of November 2014.
- Reuniwatt participated in the last EMS Annual Meeting from 06-10 October 2014, in Prague, Czech Republic. R&D Engineer Nicolas Nitche spoke about “Using cloud fraction derived from all-sky camera to improve beam solar irradiance forecasting by time-series modeling“. Reuniwatt CSO Sylvain Cros also presented a poster, entitled “Advantages and drawbacks of a statistical clear-sky model: a case study with photovoltaic power production data“.
- Reuniwatt was present at the last EU PVSEC 2014 in Amsterdam, from 23-25 September 2014. Reuniwatt CSO Sylvain Cros was one of the speakers on Monday 22nd Sept. His presentation was entitled “Using Satellite Data for Intraday Solar Energy Forecasts: Benchmark of Two Cloud Trajectory Retrieval Techniques“. Reuniwatt also presented two posters: “Intraday PV production forecast in a tropical environment: cloud regimes identification in Reunion Island using a ground-based cloud infrared radiometer” and “Short-term forecasting of solar irradiance: a multiscale approach“.
- Reuniwatt participated in the SPIE conference on remote sensing in Amsterdam, with an oral presentation by Scientific Director Sylvain Cros: “Cloud pattern prediction from geostationary meteorological satellite images for solar energy forecasting“, on September 24th 2014.
- Reuniwatt presented its research work during the last EUMETSAT conference: Scientific Director Sylvain Cros spoke about “Solar energy forecasting using Meteosat Second Generation Optimal Cloud Analysis and cloud motion vectors derivation from MSG HRV channel” on September 25th at the International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG).
- Reuniwatt Chief Scientific Officer Sylvain Cros was at IGARSS 2014 and the 35th Canadian Symposium on Remote Sensing from the 13th to the 18th of July in Quebec City.
- Reuniwatt participated in the Smart Grids Paris exhibition, on 11th-13th June 2014.
- Reuniwatt was present at InterSolar Europe exhibition in Munich, from 4th-6th June 2014.
- Reuniwatt CSO Sylvain Cros was invited to participate in the International Energy Agency’s 5th Task 46 Experts Meeting, which took place in Reunion Island on 15-16 April 2014.
- Reuniwatt Business Developer Marion Lafuma did a one-minute pitch during the Innovation Datings on Smart Energies that took place on April 7th 2014 at Total’s headquarters.
- Reuniwatt CSO Sylvain Cros presented a poster on photovoltaic plant mapping in Reunion Island from very high resolution satellite imagery during the Pléiades Days, from 1-3 Apr 2014 in Toulouse. This research work has been led by Reuniwatt engineer Inès Hamard and IRD researcher Thibault Catry (SEAS-OI).
- Reuniwatt was at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, from 20-22 Jan 2014.
- Reuniwatt CEO Nicolas Schmutz presented “The Benefits of Forecasting and Big Data for Solar Storage Solutions” during the French Side-Event “Storage: a Solution for Solar Energy?” at ADNEC on 22 Jan 2014.
- Reuniwatt was at Pollutec Horizons, the show for Cleantech, Energy and Sustainable Development, from 03–06 Dec 2013 in the Parc des Expositons de Villepinte, Paris. There, we had the opportunity to present our innovations to Minister for Ecology, Sustainable development and Energy, Philippe Martin.
- Reuniwatt participated in the first Sustainable Development Meeting in Seychelles, from 23-30 Oct 2013.
- Reuniwatt was at the 28th edition of PV SEC, from 01 Oct -03 Oct 2013 in the Parc des Expositons de Villepinte, France.