- Discover our latest video on the challenges of solar forecasting
- Discover our latest videos, released in October 2013
Reuniwatt, winner of the 2013 INNOV’ECO Soft Grid edition
Soleka has been incubated in Reunion Island’s business park’s regional incubator, Technopole de la Réunion since 2010
- January 2014: French Minister for Foreign Trade, Nicole Bricq, congratulates Nicolas Schmutz for Reuniwatt’s international presence during the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi in January 2014.
- December 2013: Reuniwatt was at Pollutec Horizons 2013, the show for Cleantech, Energy and Sustainable Development held at the Parc des Expositions in Paris. The perfect opportunity to present our innovations to the Minister for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, Philippe Martin.
- October 2013: Reuniwatt was at the 28th European PV Solar Exhibition and Conference, from 01-03 Oct 2013, in the Parc des Expositons de Villepinte, France.
- September 2013: Reuniwatt is one of the three winners of the Tremplin PME INNOV’ECO challenge for the Soft Grid edition. Nicolas Schmutz and Marion Lafuma presented Soleka during the INNOV’ECO exhibition in Paris on October 3rd.
- September 2013: Dr Sylvain Cros represented Reuniwatt during the European Meteorology Society Annual Meeting & European Conference on Applications of Meteorology from 9-13 Sept.
- August 2013: Reuniwatt’s Parisian team moved in new offices. If you wish to meet us in Paris, please contact us.
- July 2013: Reuniwatt was rewarded during the National Contest for Innovative Start-ups thanks to Soleka, its solar power production forecasting tool.